Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friendly Fights


Fights with friends are no fun, but there is one good thing that comes out of them: it's made me realize the value of my friendships.

Most of the time, it's easier to walk away. Putting away hurt feelings and shirking away from confrontation is easier than dealing with the truth.

And saying hurtful, but real words. 

So, it's my truest and dearest friends with whom I can tell the truth, and who still at the end of the day love and accept me - regardless of differences, misunderstandings, and misspoken words. 

True friends are hard to come by, but it's so worth it when they do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be awkward and admit that I'm sad to not have been included in your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you mention that because I just realized that today! I will fix it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Say something good.