Monday, July 12, 2010

You Dress Ugly

My mom once told me I was weird looking. 

Straight up. 

TO MY FACE: "You are weird looking." 

I suppose it didn't help that until I turned 22, I insisted on wearing overalls. And giant hoodies. And sneakers. And patterned stretchy pants. (Yes, it is true.)

I never wore dresses. Or skirts. Or cute shoes.

EVER. 

I know. A tragedy, isn't it? 

Today, I love wearing dresses, skirts, and cute shoes. 

Today, I love all things that make me look normal and less "weird".

Last week in Las Vegas, I decided to search for a few missing pieces in my closet: classy (non-slutty) dresses and fun summery skirts. 
  

(LR, TB) Urban Outfitters, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Neiman Marcus, BCBG, JCrew

Mission: success. Now, just finding the right place to wear a tulle white skirt.

What was I thinking?

1 comment:

Say something good.