Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Current State of Distress

I've learned a few lessons this past week.

Scratch that.

I've made a few mistakes this week that forced me to learn some hard lessons.

Mistake #1: Not backing up data.
Lesson Learned: It can cost up to $2000 to recover lost data; therefore, triple back up your data. I am still crying tears of anger over this mistake.

Mistake #2: Not backing up data.
Lesson Learned: This mistake is so costly, it needs to be listed twice. :) BACK UP YOUR DATA PEOPLE - especially if you are a photo whore like myself.

Mistake #3: Trusting people to do the right thing.
Lesson Learned: People will rip you off! We had a garage sale this past weekend, and someone stole my stuffed, plushy unicorn. Wtf. The unicorn judges you.

Okay, so I didn't really make too many major mistakes this week - just the big fat one that's going to cost me a lot of Washingtons (BENJAMINS EVEN!), and I just wanted to blog about it and be all whiny and sad faced. 

[Insert major sad face.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something good.