Friday, October 5, 2012

Scarlet Redder

I am wearing a big fat A today.

My dearest Android devices, I am cheating on you!

A few months ago, I smashed up my HTC Evo and was in the market for a new phone.

After a lot of hemming and hawing between the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S3, I settled on the iPhone, even though I've been anti-iPhone for many years now. I won't get into my anti-iPhone antics today, but I will say that I felt very strongly about it.

My biggest concerns with the Galaxy S3 were the rumors about its antenna issues and its sheer size. Is bigger really not better? Can something really be too big? The S3 way too big.

 Why couldn't they put something that sounds as good as ice cream sandwich into something more bite size?

 I have a couple of weeks to test drive the iPhone. We'll see if this relationship lasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something good.