Facebook has given many people carte blanche to post whatever the hell they want.
I respect everyone's right to an opinion. I just don't have to read it. So I unsubscribe.
This is a revelatory moment people. Let's keep it classy.
My Favorite Things to Read About
So, to help improve the enjoyability of everyone's news feed, I've listed the top ten things I like to read about:
- Food (pretty much anything edible)
- Travel (only cool places)
- Movies (only the really good and really terrible ones)
- Pets (only the cute ones)
- MY current celeb obsession (can't disclose at this time)
- Weird and beautiful photos (e.g., Ryan Gosling's dog wearing socks. OMG.)
- Inappropriate jokes (e.g., "What's the difference between PB and jam?")
- Celebratory news (e.g., "I'm NOT pregnant, woot!")
- Crazy beautiful things for really cheap (e.g. "Hey, I can give you free things!")
- Musical events (e.g., "Hey, I spotted Chris Martin at the W. Run fast!")
YOU ARE WELCOME. It was my pleasure.
P.S. Oh, I forgot babies and kids. Or DID I? Bahahaha!