Monday, July 23, 2012

I Used to Read Tiger Beat Magazine

Do you believe in horoscopes?

When I was growing up, I would religiously read the horoscopes in my Tiger Beat magazine.

Man, Chad Allen was so dreamy. I had the biggest crush on him.

[Sidetrack# Oh, hell. This is what he looks like today. Sorry, I refuse to deface my blog. You can click at your risk. Let this be a lesson: Looks fade! Got that kiddos??]

Anyway, back to horoscopes. The other day, I read my horoscope (from Marie Claire, I've totally grown up), and it said something like, "Clarity empowers change."

The cosmos are totally wise.


I've been going through some rough patches lately - mostly things that I can't quite clearly articulate yet. Or I can articulate, but I refuse to do so with spoken words. You know, the moment you say something, you can never reel those words back again.

I hate saying the wrong things.

I hate saying what I don't mean because I'm afraid of saying what I mean.

I hate having to say something when I'm not sure what I am trying to say. 

I just hate saying stuff.

You must hate the rambling in this blog post.

To put it neatly, clarity is the key. If I can just push out all the crap that's cluttering my mind, I think I can sort through these times.

Next step: clarity.

1 comment:

  1. I think about you every day hoping you find the clarity you need.

    The cosmos ain't wise! How do you explain Lindsay Lohan?

    ReplyDelete

Say something good.