Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Exposure

I am not a professional photographer.

However, I've learned in the past two years that being a photographer simply means that you love photography.

I love that photographs can capture a single moment, a feeling, an overlooked detail...

Photography helps me see and process the world around me.

In an effort to push myself outside my comfort zone, I'll start sharing my work through my blog. Like I said, I'm not a professional. 

I just love taking photos. Maybe you'll share your photos with me? Please?

The following photos are from a shoot I did for a friend and her beautiful family. They recently welcomed a gorgeous baby girl into the world, and I wanted to capture them in their day to day routines.


Welcome to life! Thank you for letting me into your lives.

1 comment:

Say something good.