Monday, June 28, 2010

Wish List

Dearest Michael (you on the left!),

Some day, you will read this blog.

On this particular day, I also hope the following things happen:

1. You wake up thinking, "My wife is amazing. I will surprise her with something equally amazing!"

2. You hop onto your computer, and somehow, magically discover my blog.

3. You read this blog thinking, "How kismet! I will surprise her with something amazing, selected from the wish list she has inconspicuously crafted."


Please let this day happen soon.

Onto the wishing.

1. Tropical vacation in St. John's


















2. Christian Louboutin Big Lips Pumps in black (sz 6)














3. Robert Pattinson cutout





















4. Chanel Classic Flap Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something good.